GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tonight! Nortechno Sessions w/guest GeorgeS /argentina

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CjTari
Carlos Pros
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.90

Member #: 8,011

Post Post subject: Tonight! Nortechno Sessions w/guest GeorgeS /argentina Reply with quote

Tonight i have as a guest one of Argentina's best up and comming producers::

Jorge Savoretti aka George S

igloo / hello? repeat / Argentina

The close bond between Jorge Savoretti (also known as George S) and electronic music started in 1993 when he discovered music from underground rave events. From that moment, he became a relentless music collector, accumulating diverse material ranging in genres from house to synth-pop. In 1996, he made his first attempt behind the turntables as a "bedroom dj". Only 15 years old at this time, he began to explore the techno sounds in his hometown, Rosario, Argentina, and was influenced by Argentine favorites Franco Cinelli and Dee Jason.

After he started playing in nightclubs in 1999, Jorge took part of countless events both underground and massive. His most accomplished residency was at "El Sótano", one of the historical and premier influential clubs of the Argentine underground. He shared the privilege with Nicolás Purman, Franco Cinelli and Lucas Mari. They worked together for three seasons, and developed an exquisite combination of techno and house music, emphasizing on the minimal aspects of the genres and combining it with the spirited electronic sounds of Chicago and Detroit. During that period, Jorge played with high profile artists like Someone Else (USA), Jaumetic (ESP), Bill Patrick (USA), Dee Jason, Flavius E, Violett, Boeing, Barem, Club Rayo, amongst many others.

Jorge’s hard work, dedication, and love for music aides his consistent growth as a DJ, and now he’s gaining momentum as a producer as well. His successful debut release in 2005, "Frozen", came out on the Argentine net label Igloo, and led him to his first vinyl EP on Esperanza, with remixes by Marc Houle and Ryan Crosson (M-nus). Jorge also has upcoming EPs on UK label Pariter and German imprint Stock5, as well as tracks on compilations on prestigious labels like Telegraph and Immigrant. Additionally, he has remixed for Seph and Bruno Pronsato. These productions, although they’re not out, are already getting plays by Troy Pierce, Butane and Franco Cinelli, to say just a few names.

Jorge’s shocking growth as a producer has helped lead him to performing Live PAs, adding quality and versatility to his shows. Now performing DJ sets and Live PAs internationally, Jorge has secured his spot as an upcoming artist to watch in 2006.

an also youll be hearing a brand new mix of my own.

so dont forget to tune in:

info:

www.mercurysessions.com

listen:

www.mercurynation.com/hi_listen.pls

its gonna be a minimal one!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:31 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: