GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Baunder on The Groovebox @ Powerfm.org

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briancody
Brian Cody
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 9.79

Member #: 7,818

Post Post subject: Baunder on The Groovebox @ Powerfm.org Reply with quote

Were in the mix with Baunder this Saturday on The Groovebox @ powerfm.org . Youve heard his productions , now get yet another taste of what this Dj/Producer is all about with a sleek hours mix from 9pm .

Hope you can tune-inn
The Groovebox @ Powerfm.org
Sat 21.00-23.00 GMT

Baunder Guest Mix Tracklist

01, Mehdispoz – Acid Life (Johnny Fiasco remix) [S-Sens]
02, Logiztik Sounds – Dark Forest (Baunder Not So Dark mix) [Kaya Records]
03, Slacker – Resist (ReClub mix) [Jukebox In The Sky]
04, Chris Lake – Release (Luke Dzierzek) [Rising Music]
05, Emmanuel & Haji – Take Me Hawai (Dub mix) [Big Love]
06, Cevin Fisher´s Illuzion - Don´t Make Me Wait (Superbass Dub mix) [Stylus Music]
07, Cicada – You Got Me Feeling (Coburn remix) [Critical Mass]
08, Hott22 – I Feel Love (Original mix) [Gossip]
09, Jussi Pekka – 15651 (Original mix) [Disco Inc.]
10, Family Club – La Scene Est Prete [Inevitable]

Baunder Bio :

Paul Carr a.k.a Baunder hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Born in 1975, he was deeply moved by the late 80´s acid house scene. Buying records from such producers as Todd Terry, Coldcut, Hithouse & Mikey Oliver finally got him hooked. He began djing at local parties and tiny underground pubs at the age of 15. He was always experimenting new ways to make his sets sparkle, until he took on production. With a Roland MC303 and a very early copy of Cubase ( the one before the VST technology ) he began remixing and editing tracks to include them in his sets. Suddenly, he realized he was spending more time making music than anything else, so he decided to take it full on as a career rather than a hobby.

In 2002 he moved to Spain in search for a future in the music industry, which proved quite successful as he started producing tracks and contacting people via forums and the internet. Those contacts paved the way to getting his first record deal. With the support of amazing dj´s & producers such as Hernan Cattaneo, Shiloh, Steve Gerrard, Jonathan Lisle, Satoshi Tomiie, Subsky, Paul Van Dyk, Matt Black & many others, he began remixing tracks for labels such as Segment Records, Only Records, Baroque, PissedOff Recordings, CP Recordings and others.

His Cetu Javu bootleg has been charted by many well known djs and producers, and was released as a white in 2005. He´s done tons of sets for internet radio stations, and had a 3 part-1 hour series on Frisky Radio hosted by Adrian Ravelo. With many remixes in the works, and quite a few new productions, expect to hear more from Baunder in the coming months.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: