GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NortechnoSessions 1 year aniversary show Tonight!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CjTari
Carlos Pros
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.90

Member #: 8,011

Post Post subject: NortechnoSessions 1 year aniversary show Tonight!!! Reply with quote

yes sir, its been a year already of great sounds, and great guest's.

A year ago the only thing i wanted was a small place were i could showcase some of my own mixes, were i could ocasionally feature some guest mixes from friends and other willing dj's. Well, things went better than what i expected, not only showcasing some of my mixes, but having the oportunity of featuring international guests such as Jay Tripwire, Tyler Stadius, Pheek, Mossa, Paul Keeley, Jay West, Q Burns Abstract Message, Spettro, Djinxx, Chris Pascoe, Jason Vasilas, Little Mike, Tom Budden, Dj inc, Ethan 3BS, Tom Baker, Kyle Szmurlo, Maya Amack, Deysun, Thomas Danger, Funk Shuei, Marcos Barrera, Uriah West and Dj Chino.

As this year passes by, i have a huge amount of respecto for those who colaborated with me, who helped me to make things possible. All of those who took the time to tune in and listen to my show. Also, im thankfull for all the dj's that had the time to send me some of their mixes. To all of you, Thanks!!!

This time as a very special guest, i have the pleasure of featuring a really good friend, as well as one of San Francisco best up and comming new talents.

Alland Byallo

Kvadrat Produkt / Nightlight Music / allandbyallo.com

on the first hour, you will be hearing a brand new mix by me, wich i i know its gonna be hella sweet!!

hope all you guys can tune in!! 10pm EST tonight!!!

Click Here To Listen

http://www.mercurysessions.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:55 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: